Kuranda Rainforest Journey
Kuranda Rainforest Journey
Slow and Relaxed ATV Rainforest & Orchard Tour
- Spot resident cassowaries - Local History
- Australia's largest Durian Plantation
Inc. all levies & taxes
Kuranda Rainforest Journey Info
Kuranda Rainforest Journeys, Barron Falls Estate: Enjoy a gentle, safe and fun ATV ride through magnificent rainforest, exotic orchards and historical landmarks. This tour can be combined with a Kuranda Train and Skyrail daytrip and must be pre-booked. There is a chance to see native wildlife with eight resident cassowaries.
Slowly explore the magnificent Barron Falls Estate on easy-to-ride automatic ATV's under the direction of your personal tour guide. Perry grew up at Barron Falls Estate and as such has a deep connection with the property. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the history of the place as well as its fauna and ancient flora. With 20 years of experience as a teacher, he has the gift to connect with people in a special way that enhances this unique rainforest ATV experience.
You will discover:
- Some of the tallest and oldest rainforest in the world
- Australia's largest remaining Durian Plantation
- Exotic fruit orchard with fruit tasting when in season
- Property steeped in local pioneering history
- A chance to see native wildlife with eight resident cassowaries
Tours must be pre-booked.
The 2 hour tour departs at 10am from the Skyrail Barron Falls Station. To meet this tour you will need to board the Skyrail Cableway at 9am from Smithfield.
The 1 hour tour departs at Skyrail's Barron Falls Station at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00
We arrange your ATV Rainforest & Orchard Journey to fit with your Skyrail itinerary.
Alternatively it is possible to self drive up the Kuranda Range to the Barron Falls Estate for the tour but this must be pre-booked.
- Safety helmet
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Bottled water
- Beginners ATV training lesson
What to Bring:
- Covered shoes
- Long pants (preferable)
- Shirt (no singlets)
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: Meet at the Skyrail Barron Falls Station/Platform to begin your guided tour through the rainforest, then continue your Skyrail journey. Bookings essential.
- Self Drive: Barron Falls Estate is located at the top of the Kuranda Range, opposite Rainforestation, Kuranda - a 26 minute drive from Cairns. Bookings essential.
Kuranda Rainforest Journey Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2020
|1 Hour ATV Tour - Barron Falls Skyrail Station||$60||$50||$200||Book|
|Rainforest & Orchard ATV||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|2 Hour ATV Tour - Barron Falls Skyrail Station||$120||$100||$440||Book|
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.