PADI 3 Day Ocean Referral Info
PADI 3 Day Ocean Referral Dive Course
The PADI Referral system allows you to commence your dive education in one place and then complete it somewhere else.
This three day Referral program is conducted in conjunction with Pro Dive's 3 day 2 night liveaboard dive trips. You will have the opportunity to 9 dives over the duration of the trip.
Once you've completed the 4 dives you need to do to finish your PADI Open Water certification you can then participate in 5 extra recreational dives, including a guided night dive.
It's the ideal way to enjoy the experience of diving on The Great Barrier Reef and develop your confidence as a diver at the same time.
English - Every day except Tuesday
German -Thursday and Sunday
Japanese - Saturday
9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives - including one night dive)
PADI Gold Open Water Certificate
Dive Log Book
2 passport photos
All dive and snorkelling equipment (prescription lens mask if required)
All accommodation, meals and linen onboard the boat
Accommodation transfers from Cairns City & Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove)
FREE Global Gossip Wireless Internet onboard
- Prior to commencing your Learn to Dive Course you are required to complete the self-assessment Entry Level Student Dive Medical Declaration. A positive response to any question means that there is a pre-existing condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner preferably with experience in diving medicine to obtain a dive medical certificate that states that you are fit to undertake recreational diver training.
- To avoid disappointment we suggest that you complete the Student Diver Medical Declaration and if necessary obtain a dive medical from a doctor prior to commencement. (Any costs associated in this process are payable direct to the doctor).
- Student Diver Medical Declaration and Dive Medical (if required) must be completed within 90 days of commencement of your learn to dive course.
- Help in finding a diving doctor
The minimum age to learn to dive is 12 in Queensland. There is no maximum age.
It is a dive course requirement that you be able to swim 200 metres or snorkel 300 metres and tread water/float for 10 minutes.
We recommend that you do not fly within 24 hours of diving. This means that the earliest you should fly is 12 pm (midday) on the day after your dive course concludes
What to bring:
- 2 towels - one for swimming and one for showering
- Swimwear, comfortable clothes for three days, toiletries etc.
- Luggage needs to be kept to a minimum (small bag) as space is limited on boats. Any excess luggage can be kept safely in storage for you at Pro Dive retail shop.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
PADI 3 Day Ocean Referral Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|PADI Ocean Referral||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|3 Day Ocean Referral||$930||n/a||n/a||Book|
|3 Day Ocean Referral | sole use of cabin (1 person only)||$1,625||n/a||n/a||Book|
minimum age 12 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.