Tully Raft + Skydive Mission Beach Info
MISSION POSSIBLE - Raging Thunder
YOUR MISSION .. to experience the wildest rush in North Queensland with this amazing 2 Day Raft and Skydive Combo.
Day One: Tully River Rafting
Departs Cairns at 6:30am - returns approx 6pm
Departs Mission Beach at 8:00am
Begin your day with collection from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Mission Beach accommodation and travel south to the spectacular surroundings that await you. The MIGHTY Tully River is situated in stunning World Heritage Listed rainforest and offers an awesome day out rafting grade 3-4 rapids over 5 hours.
Water levels are guaranteed all year round with grade 3 & 4 rapids, expect the need to hold on at times on these moderate technical rapids, however no experience is necessary, most of your fellow rafters will never have rafted before. All tuition is provided by the Rescue 3 trained guides and a sense of adventure is a must! Enjoy a well earned barbeque lunch alongside the river bank before challenging the rest the final rapids.
Day Two: Mission Beach Skydive
Departs Cairns 0700 - arrives approx 6.00pm
The next day you will be whisked off for your skydiving experience. Your jump takes place in the beautiful Mission Beach with views of the Reef and Dunk Island. This is the biggest adrenalin pumping thrill of a lifetime and is done with Australia's largest tandem Skydive company and will leave you speechless by the end!!!
- Accommodation transfers
- Approx 5 hours of white water rafting
- Internationally trained guides - All tuition with no experience neccessary
- $30 Tully Rafting fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, Government taxes and charges and administration charges
- Adrenalin pumping 14,000ft Mission Beach Tandem Skydive, 60 sec freefall
- Accommodation transfers
- First jump certificate
- Lunch at Castaways
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation Membership levy
Optional Extras: Photo's, videos and merchandise are available for purchase
Stay in Mission Beach: Why not check-in at Mission Beach for the night? (Own arrangements) It is a lovely area. Raging Thunder will pick you up in Cairns on Day One and drop you off at your Mission Beach accommodation after White Water Rafting then take you back to Cairns on Day Two after your Skydiving experience.
Child policy: Minimum age is 14 years
Upgrade to Xtreme Rafting
• Guaranteed small groups max 18 people (3 rafts)rafting faster & further, with fewer delays
• Highly experienced senior guides who will take you on a more thrilling path through the rapids
• Extra challenges such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
• Typically the first trip on the river each day ensuring the most intimate experience with the World Heritage Rainforest
• Must be pre-booked
• All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
• Minimum age 15 years, rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
Tully Raft + Skydive Mission Beach Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Mission Possible 2 day- SAVE $64!||$504
|Mission Possible Xtreme||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Mission Possible 2 day- Xtreme- SAVE $55!||$538
minimum age 14+ years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.