Cape Trib & Paronella Park
THE WATERFALLS CIRCUIT
MILLAA MILLAA FALLS | WILDLIFE CRUISE ON LAKE
MOSSMAN GORGE | DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
LUNCH & MORNING TEA DAILY
PARONELLA PARK | CAPE TRIB BEACH
Cape Trib & Paronella Park Info
2 Day Cape Trib, Mossman Gorge, Paronella Park & Waterfalls Combo:
Day One: Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge
Discover the unique and precious wilderness area of the World Heritage listed rainforests of both Cape Tribulation & iconic Mossman Gorge with Tropical Horizons, an Eco-Certified nature tourism operator.
- GPS Activated Audio Commentary
- Short tour of Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas
- 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Lunch in a rainforest setting
- Cape Tribulation Beach guided foreshore walk
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Vehicular cable ferry crossings over the Daintree River
- Mossman Gorge Centre and guided walking tour
• 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - catch a river boat and be guided down the Daintree River where there’s a good chance of catching a glimpse of a lazy crocodile or two, tree snakes, pythons and water birds.
• Cape Tribulation Beach and a guided foreshore walk and Kulki lookout and observe where two of the world's natural wonders converge - the rainforest gives way to white sand and fringing coral reef!
• Alexandra Range Lookout to enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
• Vehicular cable ferry crossing over the Daintree River.
• Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre is a special place of significance to the local Ku Ku Yalanji people. The group is transferred by eco-friendly open electric vehicles, which quietly wind their way into the tranquil gorge surrounds. Enjoy an interpretive guided walk of the gorge and experience this ancient rainforest firsthand.
This Cape Trib tour is operated using the latest GPS activated technology providing over 3 hrs of commentary in the following languages- German, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese, delivered with sound effects and music, creating a truly memorable experience. Systems will be provided on day of travel. Feel free to bring your own earphones (3.5mm) or purchase for $3.00.
What to Bring:
- Casual clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes for track walking
- Swimmers and Towel
- Drinking water
- Includes return hotel transfers from your Cairns CBD hotel
- Depart 7am, returns approx 6:30pm.
Day Two: Waterfalls and Paronella Park - Northern Experience Eco Tours
What Makes it Great:
- Small, personalised group
- Naturalist guided rainforest walks
- Japanese and Chinese speaking guides available at Paronella Park
Fully inclusive Tour Features:
- Lake Barrine
- Wildlife cruise on volcanic crater lake
- Devonshire morning tea - freshly baked at Lake Barrine Teahouse
- 1,100 year-old twin Bull-Kauri pine trees
- Giant Curtain Fig Tree - 600 years old
- Home to the shy Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo - only found in Queensland. (seasonally high up in the trees)
- Millaa Millaa Falls
- Hot buffet lunch at Roscoe's Piazza in Innisfail
- Paronella Park (Spanish Castle)
- Mena Creek Falls
- Informative tour of gardens and castle ruins
- Turtle & fish feeding
- Babinda Boulders (swimming optional)
- Wooroonooran National Park
- Afternoon tea & coffee
Pristine Lake Barrine is surrounded by World Heritage listed rainforest teeming with abundant wildlife. Option A includes a wildlife cruise where you may see pelicans, ducks, tortoises, eels, water monitors and various snakes including pythons, carpet snakes and red bellied black snakes.
Millaa Millaa Falls:
One of the most renowned and photographed waterfalls in Australia. A quick swim is encouraged as the excitement of being underneath the cool flowing waters is invigorating.
Paronella Park: Spanish Castle Ruin
A 45 minute tour expertly conducted by Paronella Park's own guide in English, Japanese or Chinese. Paronella Park is a multi award winning tourist attraction created in the 1930's by Jose Paronella. Have fun feeding the fish and turtles and see the miniature bats in the 'Tunnel of Love'.
There are many great photo opportunities and ample time for a swim in the cool crystal clear mountain spring waters, direct from the rain forests of Mount Bartle Frere, Queensland's highest mountain.
Curtain Fig Tree:
Journey through quaint country towns and farming areas here are many great photo opportunities and ample time for a swim in the cool crystal clear mountain spring water visit an unusual quirk of nature - the 600 year old Curtain Fig Tree.
- Return hotel transfers are included from Cairns CBD hotels
- Cairns pick-up from 7:20am and returns at approx 6:15pm
What to Bring:
Hat, walking shoes, swim wear, sunscreen, bottled water & jacket in cool weather
Infants: Infants on this tour are allocated a seat.
These tour combos do not need to be booked on consecutive days.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
We had a great day and Steve was an excellent operator
Posted By Paul Chesterfield
A must do
Awesome day, the Driver was great, a must do day trip when in Cains.
Posted By Wayne
The driver on the day his knowledge of the areas needs to be commended , his happy and out going personality was really a pleasure and makes everyone feel so comfortable , his professionalism on the day I can not thank him enough, the tour was well planned and I encourage people to see this tour as it was well worth the money, thank you to the driver and northern experience.
Posted By Donna Carter
Brilliant customer service and an excellently organised day. The driver was amazing, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.
Posted By Jennifer Simmonds
Xavier was absolutely fantastic!!
Our Tropical Horizons tour guide/bus driver for the day, Xavier, was absolutely fantastic!! He really did contribute to making our day even more special :-) Thank you!
Posted By Jo Bunn
An excellent day
An excellent day with great commentaries and a lovely lunch.
Posted By Helen Parker
The Cape Tribulation is beautiful and the daintree is just stunning especially when you get to see Crocodiles in their natural habitat. The guide we had Daniel was funny and gave great information about the history around the Daintree, Cape Trib and Port Douglas.
Posted By Julia Selby
Recommend this tour
Did this trip for the second time & thoroughly enjoyed it again - different bus driver so different stories...loved the sights & information handed out not in a great big bus with 50 or more people just a group would recommend this tour also
Posted By Lyn I
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.