BMXtreme Bungy Jump
BMXtreme Bungy Jump
Bungy & BMX Jump
- Bungy Jump
- BMX Jump
Inc. all levies & taxes
BMXtreme Bungy Jump Info
BMXtreme - AJ Hackett
Time to get tough! The AJ Hackett BMXtreme Jump Combo allows you the ultimate thrill of 3 different Bungy Jump styles including riding a BMX bike off the roof!
Push yourself to the MAX! 3 different jumps: Swan Dive, Running Fully Body Roof Harness and Roof BMX Launch!
AJ Hackett's Bungy Tower is located 20 minutes north of Cairns City at Smithfield. The 196 step, 50 metre high tower is surrounded by lush tropical rainforest with panoramic views.
Facilities at the site include a licensed Bar, spacious viewing decks and modern amenities.
Opening Times:7 days a week (closed Xmas day) 10am – 5pm
Transport: FREE return transport available from:
Cairns at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Return to the city 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm and 5pm.
Northern Beaches pickup at 9:55am and 11:55am. Return to Beaches at a mutually convenient time.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 1x Regular Bungy jump
- 1x Full Body Harness Bungy Jump
- 1x Roof BMX Bungy Jump
- Jump Certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if doing bungy jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
- Medical Conditions you need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo. Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
- Participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on day of travel. If deemed unable to complete jumps, a substitute activity will be offered.
- NOT Available in Wet Weather.
- Must be minimum 10 years old (Under 18’s require written parental consent)
- Must be minimum weight of 45kgs (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump)
BMXtreme Bungy Jump Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 3 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.