1 Day Green Island & Skydive Adventure
1 Day Green Island & Skydive Adventure
1 Day Green Island & Skydive
- Snorkelling or Glass Bottom Boat
- 14,000 ft Skydive Action!
Inc. all levies & taxes
1 Day Green Island & Skydive Adventure Info
1 Day Green Island & Skydive Adventure:
An action-packed day! Start your day with a tropical island experience on the Great Barrier Reef at beautiful Green Island, then take the plunge with Skydive Cairns for the ultimate tandem skydive experience.
Your day at a glance...
Pick-up from your hotel in Cairns or Beaches
Transfer to Reef Fleet Terminal
Green Island Eco Adventure
10.30am Depart Cairns
11.15am Arrive Green Island
4:30pm Depart Green Island
5:20 pm Arrive Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Make own way back to your hotel
Skydive Cairns is ready to take you on the ultimate Tandem Skydive experience. Almost anyone can tandem skydive, and after a few minutes of training, you are in the air, flying over spectacular views.
Tandem jumps are the best way to introduce yourself into the world of skydiving. It’s fun, it’s easy and after exiting the plane, it’s an amazing adrenalin rush! For over 60 seconds, you’ll be free falling at over 220 kph, followed by 5 - 6 minutes spiralling under the canopy. You can even capture the entire experience on DVD and photos!
Your Tandem Skydive includes:
• Air-conditioned transfers to and from your accommodation (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
• 5 star training facility
• 14,000ft tandem skydive
• Spectacular scenic views over Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest
• Cairns largest drop zone for safer landings
• Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
• Option to fly your parachute
• Personalized photo certificate of your skydive
• All personalized training and instruction.
10:30am - Green Island Eco Adventure
For a tropical island adventure, Great Adventures will take you to beautiful Green Island for a unique reef and rainforest experience, just 45 minutes from Cairns.
Departing Cairns at 10.30am, you’ll have the choice of snorkelling equipment to snorkel directly from the white sandy beaches or a glass bottom boat tour to experience this Great Barrier Reef island.
As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well-appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, restaurant and refreshment outlets.
Your Green Island Eco Adventure includes:
• Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
• Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
• Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment
• Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
• Exclusive self-guided eco Island walk
• Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
There’s also a wide range of optional activities in addition to your cruise fare to experience on Green Island. Scuba dive, join a snorkel excursion, kayak or even walk underwater with Seawalker helmet diving. For an exhilarating top-side perspective of the reef, there’s parasailing and scenic helicopter flights too! There’s even the Marineland Melanesia Crocodile Habitat with daily crocodile shows.
• All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice.
Sky Dive Cairns Conditions:
• Minimum age for skydiving 14 years. Participants under 18 years of age require written parental/guardian consent.
• Sky diving is subject to medical questionnaire. Maximum weight for Skydiving is 100kg.
• All persons skydiving in Australia must become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation (APF) and will be required to pay a $35.00 APF levy on the day of their skydive.
1 Day Green Island & Skydive Adventure Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 10 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.