Balloon & ATV Combo Info
BALLOON AND BLAZING SADDLES ATV COMBO:Explore the Atherton Tablelands from aboard a Hot Air Balloon with Raging Thunder, and then enjoy a ATV adventure at Blazing Saddles.
- Raging Thunder will pick you up from your Cairns accommodation at 4:15am for the 90-minute drive to the flight site in the Atherton Tablelands. You will arrive just in time to see the balloons beings inflated. As the sun rises your pilots gently lift off and quietly glide the balloons over the bushlands & farms of the Mareeba Highlands.
- Enjoy a traditional glass of champagne and a light breakfast. Return to your accommodation no later than 10:30am. Blazing Saddles will collect you from your accommodation by 10:45am for your ATV adventure to begin at 11.15am
- Blazing Saddles is located on a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes.
- All ATV's are easy to ride and provide the perfect transportation through the rainforest. Blazing Saddles has a large fleet of quad bikes, 250cc ATV's plus a selection of 90cc ATV's for the children (min age 12). You will first be trained on an obstacle course and then examined to see if you can handle the power, then you are let loose on the adventure trail!
Departs Cairns 4:30am and returns 2pm Times are approx.
Your Tour Includes:
- 30 minute Balloon Flight
- Champagne breakfast
- 2 hr ATV
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- All accommodation transfers
- All tuition - no experience necessary
What to Bring:
- Covered flat shoes
- Camera / Video Camera
- Money for refreshments
- Long pants, shirt with sleeves
- Enclosed shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Money for photos (optional)
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted
GREAT NEWS: All bookings made through Travstar.com do not incur a credit card surcharge!
Balloon & ATV Combo Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 24 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.