Adventure Company Cape Trib Info
Adventure Company Cape Trib & Daintree
Enjoy an unforgettable day of discovery with Adventure Company exploring the World Heritage Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation where the Rainforest meets the Reef.
The Starter budget package does not include lunch or entry into Wildlife Habitat.
What makes it Great?
- Explore World Heritage Rainforest
- Wildlife Habitat - (Deluxe Pak)
- Mossman Gorge
- Lunch - (Deluxe Pak)
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
Includes return hotel transfers
From Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) at 7:00am returning at 6:30pm (approx..)
From Port Douglas at 8:00am return at 5:30pm (approx..)
Inclusions & Highlights:
• Coastal Drive – Travel to Port Douglas on one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia. Have your camera ready for breath taking views.
• Port Douglas (Starter Pak) – Enjoy 1 hour free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere.
• Wildlife Habitat (Deluxe Pak) – 1 hour to visit the award winning Rainforest Wildlife Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia’s rare, endangered and beautiful native animals. You have a chance to have morning tea with the birds (optional extra), hand feed a Kangaroo and see a Koala doing what they do best…..sleeping! If you visit Rainforest Habitat you will not have 1 hour free time in Port Douglas.
• Mossman Gorge - Enjoy a guided walk through this magnificent rainforest area taking in the boardwalk and waterholes.
• Alexandra Lookout – The perfect location to view where the Daintree Rainforest, Daintree River and the Coral Sea merge into one spectacular panoramic reflection. Ideal spot for those post card photo opportunities.
• Lunch Time (Deluxe Pak) – Only meters from Cape Tribulation Beach you will be treated to a Chef prepared lunch. Indulge in a set menu choice of local barramundi (fish), Steak and a Vegetarian option all served with a fresh garden salad & chips, daily baked bread finished off with a tropical fruit platter to share at your table. Bring your towel & swimmers for a dip in the resort pool or in the ocean (marine stingers are present during the stinger season Oct to June).
• Cape Tribulation Beach – Already there for the lunch break you now have free time for a walk along the full length of the magical Cape Tribulation Bay (takes 30min unguided) or simply kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the “Rainforest meets the Reef”!
• Daintree River Wildlife Cruise – Your journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat and retrieve knowledge and tales of the area from a local naturalist guide.
• Rex Lookout – On the return trip back to Cairns, stop briefly at Rex’s Lookout. A popular spot for tourist’s to take scenic photos of the coast line and out to Green Island. It’s also a popular spot for dare devil hang gliders to enjoy the uplifting sea breeze.
Adventure Company Cape Trib Packages
Tully Raft, Passions Reef & Daintree
- 5 HOURS OF RAFTING GRADE 3-4 RAPIDS
- VISIT 2 REEF LOCATIONS
- DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
- MOSSMAN GORGE
- LUNCH INCLUDED IN ALL TOURS
Great tour package, loved all aspects of our adventure. Highly recommend the delux Cape Trib safari
Posted By Kirra
A wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience. The tour guide Daniel was excellent. The path to the Daintree river was very uneven and rocky but Daniel helped me all the way as he was determined that I should see it.
Posted By Yoma Nazareth
Fabulous way to organise your holiday will always do the same in the future hard work was done we just turned up, very grateful
Posted By Natalie Hunt
Daintree - was great!! Lots of driving but the lookouts were stunning, meals were very tasty. The wildlife park was also 10/10, many friendly wildlife and staff were also great. We actually saw a croc AND her babies on the croc river cruise.
Posted By Tiarna Cook
We had a fantastic day, saw some great sights and we were so lucky to be able to observe two crocs on the Daintree river for about 20 minutes.
Posted By Glenn Crimmins
I would recommend this tour to everyone.
Had a wonderful time on this tour. Driver was excellent and very informative. I would recommend this tour to everyone.
Posted By Richard Bromley
Enjoyed the trip very much
Our tour guide Mr. Daniel was an excellent gentleman. His in depth knowledge about the rainforest, history of the people & culture of that region was excellent. It was a great pleasure to be guided by him. Enjoyed the trip very much.
Posted By Harun Rashid
We had a wonderful day, exploring an amazing region. Our guide Eddie was great. He was friendly and very informative with a great knowledge and passion for the area. Fantastic trip!
Posted By Nicola Baker
Great tour with a great guide. A good itinery packed into one day.
Posted By Martin Winterbottom
We had an excellent time!!!
We had an excellent time. The tour was everything and more than what I expected. The driver showed up at our hotel on time, he was very nice and helpful, our lunch was excellent!!!
Posted By B Spitz
Dear Natalie and Gene,
Thanks for your terrific service. Both my daughter and myself really enjoyed the two trips booked through Travstar.
What I really appreciated, on perusing the so many day tour options on your website, was the very detailed description of each tour plan, with times and features and itinerary all provided. That was of great assistance.
Posted By Peter Fehmel
We had a wonderful time :)
Posted By Roni
Well worth the time and money.
Full day, we saw a good slice of the Daintree rainforest and river, well worth the time and money.
Posted By Gordon Starkebaum
The trip was fantastic and recommend to all.
Posted By Janine Leach
Cape Trib Safari
If you allow 5-10 mins more on each location it would be perfect.
Posted By Rosen Simov
Posted By Catriona Mortell
Great trip overall.
Great trip overall. Chanelle was very helpful with the initial booking. Thanks,
Posted By Steve Lovejoy
Lunch was great.
A great trip, such a shame it was a brief stop at Mossman Gorge. Lunch was great.
Posted By Claudia
We all had a great time
Daniel our driver was great. The lunch was very good and we all had a great time. The daintree river trip was a disappointmet as i had done that ten years ago and we saw lots of wildlife, which was not seen on this trip.
Posted By Carl Hawthorne
Cape Trib Safari
A wonderful experience .
Posted By David & Joan Weinstein
Would recommed tour to all ages.
Cherie & myself thoughly enjoyed the day The tour guy shane was great and full of knowledge of the area & a great personilty.Would recommed tour to all ages.
Posted By Adrian Van Arendonk
Our tour guide was informative, friendly and a caring compan
Our tour guide was informative, friendly and a caring companion for the day - lots of fun and learned heaps!
Posted By Jenny Ranft
The whole adventure was great!
the whole adventure was great.
Just loved bus driver Dan, he made the day with stories and local area info. Meal at Cape Trib was good.
Posted By Trish Matheson
We had a great time with our easy going and knowledgeable gu
We had a great time with our easy going and knowledgeable guide, Peter and our small group. We enjoyed our guided walk through the Daintree and our search for crocs on the river.
Posted By Carissa G
Awesome tour, we covered so much ground and got to see so mu
Awesome tour, we covered so much ground and got to see so much and our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area. At one stop a tree had fallen down on the road and we, along with a bunch of other tours and vistors were stuck at the location and others could not enter the location and our guide went into the village to find and axe and chopped the tree up and cleared the path himself because no ranger was available. We were set back and hour but without his initiative it would have turned into several hours and have ruined our day.
Posted By Courtney Frank
This was a great experience.
This was a great experience. The first driver on day 1 was superb, drove well and was a delight. Some walking experiences were rushed and morning tea was 2 biscuits in a cellophane packet when he dropped us at the wildlife place. I stayed in forest for 2 nights then joined the next tour - much larger and not so enjoyable. Found the trip back rather difficult - so fast and so many bends. this had not been the case on day 1.
I would recommend this safari to anyone wanting to see Cape Tribulation.
Posted By Dianne Wheatley
Shane, our driver and host, really helped make it an enjoyable day. We appreciated his positive and friendly attitude, easygoing sense of humor and expert knowledge. All of the places we went to were excellent.
Posted By Shaun Cooper
did so much in such a short time
Shane was a champion. We saw, learnt and did so much in such a short time.
Posted By Natalie Mansoorian
full of jokes
Guide Shawn was excellent with full of jokes & humour all the way.
Posted By Swapan Kole
Small group was good
Prompt pickup at Port Douglas. Go commentary. Small group was good.
Posted By Chris White
Enjoyable easy day!
Enjoyable easy day! Good variety of activities. Informative guide.
Posted By Philippa Nash
A really great holiday
A really great holiday. For my family (3 of us) having you do all the organising was great. We were very impressed by the staff who conducted the reef-tour and also by the absolutely good and friendly service of Shawn on the far-north \\\"bus\\\" tour.
We will be using Travstar again if we visit the North next year. We will also tell friends about the you-beaut service.
Posted By Bet Green
Travstar was easy to work with and extremely accommodating! The trip was very enjoyable and our guide was highly informative. We even had the special experience of seeing a wild cassowary father with his two chicks - amazing!
Posted By Abbey Wiltse
guide was excellent
Given the exchange rate, I found everything expensive in Australia, so that I might be rating the trip unfairly. Your price seems in line with the other trips on offer and the guide was excellent
Posted By Liana Vardi
The whole day was awesome!!!!
Tour guide was exellent,very helpfull.
The whole day was awesome!!!!
Posted By Michael Scott
tour covered everything
Because we spend so much time on the bus, sun protection on the windows and water would be nice.
The tour covered everything it promised and we enjoyed ourselves. The lunch was excellent!
Posted By Nancy Peled
Another great day
Another great day. The driver was excellant ,very imformative and friendly.
Posted By Peter Cottrell
driver was exceptional
Daniel the driver was exceptional - the way he drove the 4wd truck/bus was amazing, he made it look easy and his commentary along the way was excellent.
Posted By Suzii Phillips
Tour guide was very knowledgable and bus quite comfortable. Lunch was sensational.
Posted By Greg Palmer
Once again the tour operators did a great job of organising this day and we did enjoy it immensely. The Bus Driver (Daniel - although we named him Fritz! because at first we thought he was going to be a cranky pants) was good, on a day like this sometimes the driver can make or break the day.
Posted By Debbie Whetters
We saw so much and it was all beautiful.
Posted By Dianne Farmer
Our driver was very informative and enjoyable to be around for the entire day.
Posted By Judi Dunston
Adventure Company Cape Trib Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 15 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.