Reef Experience - All inclusive!
Reef Experience - All inclusive!
Outer Reef trip visit 2 sites
- Free Breakfast, City transfers, levies &
- Intro or Cert dive or Guided Snorkel
Inc. all levies & taxes
Reef Experience - All inclusive! Info
Reef Experience is the only "all inclusive" day tour visiting the Great Barrier Reef. Spend 5 full hours with Reef Experience visiting 2 spectacular Outer Reef locations. Go snorkelling, try a scuba dive and come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations. Learn about the reef and enjoy a glass bottom boat tour.
If it’s value for money you’re looking for, then Reef Experience has it all…
Why we like it?
- FREE Certified OR Intro dive Or Guided Snorkel tour
- FREE Glass bottom boat tour
- FREE Cairns City hotel transfers
- FREE BBQ breakfast roll on boarding
- Unlimited snorkelling
- Over 5 hours at two different outer Reef locations
- Friendly & Professional Crew
- Glass of wine, cheese & crackers on return journey
Board Reef Experience at Cairns Marlin Marina ('A' Finger) from 07:20am, the vessel departs at 08:00am and arrives back into Cairns approx 4:30pm.
- Return hotel transfers from Cairns City
- BBQ Breakfast roll and fresh tropical fruits
- Over 5 hours at 2 Outer Reef locations - Breaking Patches, Saxon Reef, Norman Reef OR Hastings Reef.
- Reef sites are determined on the day to ensure an optimal experience
- Guided Snorkel (for those requiring assistance)
- Introductory or Certified Scuba Dive
- Snorkel / diving equipment & instruction
- Wetsuits are available on-board free of charge
- Sun cream is provided on-board free of charge
- Marine Biologist reef presentation
- Glass bottom boat tour & commentary (weather permitting)
- Tropical buffet lunch - cold meats, healthy salads, tasty pastas & fresh fruit
- Tea and Coffee all day (whilst vessel is stationary)
- Reef tax/ fuel levy/ administration fees included
- Complimentary wine, cheese & fruit platter on the return journey
- 7.30am: Board Reef Experience for check-in
- BBQ bacon and egg breakfast rolls prepared fresh
- Assorted fruit platter.
- 8.00am: Departure. Safety briefing and snorkelling demonstration.
- 8.30am: Marine Biology Presentation.
- 9.30am: Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location for snorkelling, scuba diving activities and glass bottom boat tours*.
- 12.00pm: Lunch is served
- 12.45pm: Cruise to afternoon reef location for snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing.
- 3.00pm: Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served.
- 3.00pm: Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns.
- 4.30pm: Approximate return arrival time.
Top Deck Club: For those looking for a journey to the reef with a touch of luxury, an upgrade to the exclusive Top Deck is a must
- Minimum 2 people to operate
- A personal valet for the day
- A personal dive / snorkel guide
- Plated Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Australian wine on return journey
- 2nd Scuba Dive at afternoon reef location (first scuba dive included)
- Professional underwater photographs taken on the day
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Marine Biology informative snorkel tour
- Scuba guide for qualified scuba divers (guides are free for those who do not hold a scuba licence)
- Prescription masks if required
- Souvenirs: Great Barrier Reef T-shirts, hats etc.
- Bus transfers to the marina for those staying outside the Cairns business area
What to Bring:
- Cash or credit card for purchases of snacks from the bar
- Towel, hat, sunscreen, swimming gear, sunglasses
- Proof of certification if you are a certified scuba diver.
SCUBA DIVING IMPORTANT INFO:
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions or medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. The dive medical must be done to Australian Standard A4005.1
- Certified Divers will be asked to provide proof of their qualification in the form of a divers license or divers logbook to the Dive Instructor on the day. For assistance with lost cards, please contact our office and we will endeavour to verify your diver rating prior to your tour. We reserve the right to refuse a Certified Dive to anyone who cannot prove their certification. In this instance, you may dive as a Resort Diver if medically fit to do so.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours after scuba diving before flying or travelling to altitude.
- Minimum age for trying scuba diving is 12 years.
GOOD NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
An amazing day on Reef Experience. Boat was so well organised and had every moment possible at the Reef. Saw amazing things even though it was very choppy seas. Well worth booking the all inclusive. Didn't have to worry about a thing or pay an extras.
Posted By Melanie Bamford White
Reef Experience had Friendly staff, nice lunch and great diving and snorkelling locations
Posted By Michelle Dallimore
I had an amazing time. The food was spectacular and the crew were friendly and funny. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Posted By Keith Golding
Great time on reef
Great time on reef. Well worth the money
Posted By Kerry Wisnewski
Loved our day spent out on the reef!
The reef experience was amazing! The crew was helpful, kind and patient! The food was plentiful and delicious!! Loved our day spent out on the reef!
Posted By Bonnie
Most amazing day
The crew onboard the Reef Experience were extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and I were non-swimmers and were stressed with snorkeling, but the personal attention given by the crew completely removed the stress and with the help we completed the first ever snorkel in our life at Great Barrier Reef which was awesome! Thanks Reef Experience and thanks Travstar for referring us to this excellent team of tour operator!
Posted By Zihao (Eric) Zhang
Very friendly staff who made everyone feel comfortable and provided a great experience for the reefs!
Posted By Samantha Lim
Patient and helpful staff. Very entertaining and fun tour, definitely a must do when in cairns.
Posted By Cheng En Seetoh
My experience was so magnificent.
My experience was so magnificent. The staff were professional, knowledgeable and very fun! Lunch was delicious and the experience was memorable. I would recommend Reef Experience without hesitation.
Posted By Linh Bui
Pretty good, but too many people really.
Pretty good, but too many people really.
Introductory scuba diving was too rushed to be a proper lesson.
Posted By Glenn
The tour itself was fantastic
The tour itself was fantastic but the bus transfer back to the hotel at the end of the day was late. We actually had to wait on the pavement for about 20 minutes while they dropped their first load of passengers off.
Posted By Natasha Vella
A great day!!
A great day!! and wonderful people who went out of their way to help you if they could.
Posted By Diane Donnelly
The on-board bbq was good
The boat was crowded (mostly with young people), damp and uncomfortable. The on-board bbq was good, but finding a place to eat it without being jostled was a problem. The on-board tutorials were very well done by an enthusiastic crew.
Posted By Elizabeth Donaldson
My partner & I (both in our 60s)
My partner & I (both in our 60s) were accompanied by around sixty 18-25 year olds! Whilst there was no real problem with this, it is probably not the reef tour we should have taken.
Posted By Meg Phythian
The whole experience is worth more than the cost
Excellent customer service. Staff is very friendly n helpful. The whole experience is worth more than the cost.. just loved it..
Posted By Sumegh Khanna
Scuba dive was magnificent.
Had a great day out on the reef with a top crew and even better day. It was ideal out there with a great view of the reef and the life below. The snorkeling was great though the introductory Scuba dive was magnificent. Gives you a better experience than one could ever expect. Thanks for a great day.
Posted By Tim Lance
Professional! Excellent Service
Professional! the food provided on board was a huge spread! Excellent service from the dive instructors.
Posted By Donny Tan
OMG , i fell in love with scuba diving
OMG , i fell in love with scuba diving , must conquer your fear for it ,you can discover a whole new world!! oh , how i miss the cute turtle XD
Posted By Qianting Guo
A wonderful diving experience!
A wonderful diving experience! We enjoyed swimming with the coral and the fish. The staffs were nice and friendly. The food was not bad. However, there are not many facilities on the cruise. The toilets were small and difficult for us to get change!
Posted By Long Yin Loraine Ho
Value for money!
Value for money in this Reef Experience and enjoy both Snorke and Scuba Diving in 2 Reef. Excellent Breakfast and buffet lunch. More Rice / added rice will be more appreciated.
Posted By Law Yuker
Staff were professional
Staff were professional, very patient and fun! Their encouragement and support made my scuba dive successful! My friend was sick and they were comforting and supportive.
Posted By Alison Shand
Amazing. First try at the great barrier reef and was excited. Intro scuba lessons were easy and fun, which makes me want to pursue it further. Only wished we could have saw some more reefs, the ones we saw were very limited in species and activity. Great food and a good time all around
Posted By Jordan Bottorff
One the best days we have ever had
The crew on the boat were so friendly, they got everyone involved in the days activities making it a fun day out for my partner and myself. They explained everything that was going to happen during the day,all the safty features which made my partner feel good about getting into the water.
One the best days we have ever had out on the Great Barrier Reef!!!!
Thank you Travstar.
Posted By Michael Scott
Good day out.
Good day out. Very informative about the reef. All activities included as described.
Posted By John Burden
truly value for money
This is the \\\"ONLY\\\" way you should see the reef!! Compared to other boats who charge double - this is truly value for money. The staff were so helpful, especially to our 11 year old son. Thanks Reef Experience!!!!
Posted By Julie Bielby
The best day out
The best day out, so much that I was going to do in again on my last day there but was all tucked out. Boat crew reef was perfect, I want a job on the boats.
Posted By Peter Veijalainen
This was the best day ever
This was the best day ever - thank you.
Posted By Rhiannon Box
Overall a great day at the reef!
The staff were very attentive and helpful! Overall a great day at the reef!
Posted By Tam-Chi Tran
one of the most memorable trips yet.
The staff on the Reef Experience were fantastic. They went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly and really made this one of the most memorable trips yet.
The boat was great, and the private \\\"Top Deck\\\" experience was worth the extra cost. We spent the day in beautifully airconditioned comfort and were provided with fully cooked breakfast, amazing platters for lunch, and even included wine and cheese for the trip home.
I plan on making this tour part of my annual trip back to Cairns.
Posted By Gail Sheedy
The reef experience was the highlight for my husband. The trip out was comfortable, the staff knowledgable and friendly. We enjoy both the journey out to the reef as just as much as the diving and snorkling.
Posted By Catherine Vaara
Awesome experience! My first dive and it was at the reef with highly qualified and experienced instructors. I will certainly repeat!
Posted By Guy Bouchard
would recommend to all
the staff were very young, but very keen to show all a good time. one girl was very patient with me as i am not a good swimmer,with the snorkling.would recommend to all. thanks
Posted By Silvia Maccar
Reef Experience - All inclusive! Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2021
|Snorkel Adventure inc. Cairns transfers||$205||$125||$535||Book|
|Snorkel Adventure inc. Beach Transfers||$227||$147||$613||Book|
|Certified Dive Adventure - 1 Cert Dive||$205||n/a||n/a||Book|
|Introductory Dive Adventure - 1 Intro Dive||$205||n/a||n/a||Book|
Child Age = 4-11 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 14 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.